Saturday, May 21, 2011
Red Hibiscus Flower with Calamansi (Written by Island Food Community of Pohnpei)
* 20 flowers
* 2-3 calamansi
* 1 gallon of water
* Sugar (if desired)
* Ice cube
1. Bring the water to boiling.
2. Pick flowers and clean them.
3. Put the flowers in the boiled water. Water will turn purplish.
4. Take the flowers out of the boiled wa
5. Squeeze the calamansi into the purplish boiled water and water will
turn bright red.
6. Add sugar(if desired) and add ice cube.
This beautiful tea recipe was sent to me from:
please kindly check her amazing blog at:
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)